Use bibliographic databases to search through millions of articles from 1,000s of journals. Below are the HONNI databases most relevant to medicine, dentistry and healthcare sciences. Click on a database to access it (if prompted, you will need to log in with your HONNI username and password).
For information on how to run basic and advanced searches in MEDLINE, click the tabs above.
You might want to search other databases, depending on the topic, and scope, of your search. You can view and access all HONNI databases by clicking the link below.
Click the links below to search within individual publisher websites for articles from journals subscribed to by the Medical & HSC Library.
1. To create a new Zetoc Alert, type in your email address and give your alert a name - click 'Create'
2. Click 'Add Journals'
3. Search for the journal you want
4. Click 'Add' beside journal
5. Click 'Journal Selection Options' to search for more journals; repeat above steps to add them to your alert
6. That's it! Zetoc will email you the tables of contents of new issues of your chosen journals