Zetoc is a database and current awareness service run by the British Library. It emails you the contents pages of new issues of your favourite journals.
Zetoc can also send you the details of new articles on topics of your choice.
To access Zetoc, click the link below and, when prompted, log in with your Healthcare Library number and password.
Then follow the steps below to create a new alert:
1. Type in your email address and give your alert a name - click 'Create'
2. Click 'Add Journals'
3. Search for the journal you want
4. Click 'Add' beside journal
5. Click 'Journal Selection Options' to search for more journals; repeat above steps to add them to your alert
6. That's it! Zetoc will email you the tables of contents of new issues of your chosen journals
Click below to view an official Zetoc video on setting up alerts.
More useful videos can be found on the Zetoc YouTube channel: