Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Training and Support
The Library's Open Access Team is now responsible for Research Data Management.
If you have any queries surrounding RDM please contact us at email@example.com
Open Access Team - RDM Support
The library's open access team can provide support and guidance on:
- Funder requirements
- Data Management Plans
- Uploading your datasets to Pure
- Processing applications for the Active Data Storage Service
Useful Tools & Resources
- DMP Online - helps you to create, review, and share data management plans that meet institutional and funder requirements.
- Digital Curation Centre (DCC) - Digital Curation involves maintaining, preserving and adding value to digital research data throughout its lifecycle. The DCC provide a "comprehensive and easily accessible digital library that is completely free to use and aims to provide you with everything you need to evaluate and implement those digital curation techniques most suited to your particular research project".
- Zenodo - is an open repository for all scholarship, enabling researchers from all disciplines to share and preserve their research outputs, regardless of size or format. Free to upload and free to access, Zenodo makes "scientific outputs of all kinds citable, shareable and discoverable for the long term".