Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For subscription databases, e.g. Westlaw UK, the Lexis Library, Hein Online
- Use Library Catalogue links, or Queen's LibGuides links to connect
- When asked for a username and password, use your standard Queen's ID and password
How do I access Library Databases? (FAQ)
Accessing E-resources (LibGuide)
HeinOnline is an online research platform that provides more than 196 million pages of multidisciplinary periodicals, essential government documents, international resources, case law, and much more.
- Access HeinOnline via the A-Z Databases link or from your Subject Guide List of Databases
- To browse content click on the All Databases tab on the top left of the HeinOnline homepage. The example below outlines how to find the Russian Constitution:
- Click on the All Databases tab
- Select World Constitutions Illustrated
- Find country link to Russia
- Select current constitution from drop down lists and download PDF