Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As a Distance Learner at QUB your studies are carried out remotely and it may be more difficult for you to navigate using the Library. To help you the Library has created this online guide which brings together key information and online support material that you will need to complete your studies.
As a Distance Learner you will be able to:-
- access e-books available to you via the Library Catalogue (NB the Library is unable to loan print copies of books to Distance Learners)
- access a range of resources that will enable to search for articles on your topic
- access to a range of online support material to help you make the most of library services and resources
- avail of the support of your subject librarian through email, phonecall or remote support
Remote support is available from your subject librarian through Microsoft Teams which you have access to through Office 365. Ensure you access the Microsoft Teams via Office 365 @ Queen's and downloaded the desktop app for Microsoft Teams
- Contact your subject librarian by email to arrange a suitable time.
- Your subject librarian will send an invitation to a Teams meeting for the agreed time, please accept this.
- At the agreed time go to you online calendar and join the meeting.