Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Thesis and dissertation writing
Print books on this topic can be found at shelfmark LB2369
The following e-books are available to QUB students:
- Biggam, J. (2011) Succeeding with your master’s dissertation : a step-by-step handbook. McGraw-Hill Open University Press (Open UP study skills).
- Clark, I. L. (2006) Writing the Successful Thesis and Dissertation : Entering the Conversation. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall.
- Greetham, B. (2019) How to write your undergraduate dissertation. Third edition. Red Globe Press (Macmillan study skills).
- Joyner, R. L., (2018) Writing the winning thesis or dissertation : a step-by-step guide. Fourth edition. Corwin.
- Levin, P. (2011) Excellent dissertations! Second edition. McGraw-Hill Open University Press (Student-friendly guides).
- Oliver, P. (2014) Writing your thesis. Third edition. SAGE (SAGE study skills).
- Smith, Ian and Felix, Mark Stephan (2019) A Practical Guide to Dissertation and Thesis Writing. Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.