Cache is a local storage area in your browser in which previously viewed web pages and images are stored.
Clearing cache can improve the speed and performance of your browser, as well as resolving some e-resource problems.
The below sections explain how to delete the cache on the more commonly used browsers.
2. Click More tools and select Clear browsing data...
3. Choose a time range, selecting All time will delete everything.
Check the boxes
Cookies and other site data
Cached images and files
Click Clear data
1. Select the menu button in top right hand corner of browser
2. Select Options
3. Select Privacy & Security
4. In Privacy & Settings section, select Clear History...
5. Choose Time range to clear:
Click on Clear Now
6. Exit and re-launch the browser.
1. Click on Safari in top toolbar, select Clear History
2. Choose a time range, selecting all time will delete everything.
Click Clear History